Control panel assembly and wiring involve the process of building and connecting electrical components to create a functional control system. This control system can be used to control various devices or machines, such as manufacturing equipment, HVAC systems, and more.
The curriculum for Control Panel Assembly/Wiring course includes the following topics:
- Introduction to Control Panel Assembly/Wiring
- Basic principles of control panel assembly/wiring
- Electrical Safety and Regulations
- Control Panel Components
- Understanding of the purpose of each component
- Selection and sizing of components based on the application
- Reading Electrical Schematics
- Control Panel Wiring/ Assembly
- PLC and HMI Wiring
Overall, the course curriculum for Control Panel Assembly/Wiring is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to assemble and wire control panels for various applications, and to prepare them for careers in the electrical engineering or related fields.