PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), HMI (Human Machine Interface), and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) are all technologies commonly used in industrial automation. Together, these technologies form the backbone of many modern industrial control systems, allowing for real-time monitoring, control, and analysis of complex industrial processes.
The curriculum for PLC/SCADA/HMI Automation course includes the following topics:
- Introduction to Industrial Automation
- Basic principles of automation
- HMI (Human Machine Interface) Design
- SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) Systems
- Control Systems Design
- Industry-specific Applications
- Industry standards and regulations for automation systems
- Network security and management
- Visualization of real-time data
- Data acquisition, monitoring, and control
Overall, the course curriculum for SCADA/PLC/HMI Automation is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to design, program, and implement automation systems using SCADA/PLC/HMI technologies. Graduates can pursue careers in automation engineering or related fields.