Industrial automation refers to the use of technology to control and operate industrial processes, machinery, and equipment without human intervention. This technology can include computers, robots, sensors, and other advanced devices that are designed to make manufacturing and other industrial processes more efficient, accurate, and reliable.
Here is a course curriculum for industrial automation:
- Introduction to Industrial Automation
- Industrial Control Systems
- Sensors and Actuators
- Control Pannel Designing and Wiring
- Electrical CAD
- PLC I/O Configuraton
- Control Programming
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
- Industrial Networks
- Safety in Industrial Automation
- Live Industrial Automation Project
- Introduction to Emerging Technologies
The curriculum may also include hands-on training and projects to provide practical experience in Industrial Automation.