eCommerce setup refers to the process of establishing an online store or website that enables businesses to sell products or services to customers over the internet. It involves creating an online presence for the business, choosing an ecommerce platform, setting up a payment gateway, designing a website, adding products or services to the site, and optimizing the site for search engines.
Here's a course curriculum for setting up an ecommerce business:
- Introduction to ecommerce
- Conducting market research
- Choosing a domain name and hosting provider
- Choosing the right shipping carrier and options
- Registering a business and obtaining necessary licenses
- Analyzing performance and identifying areas for improvement
- Expanding product offerings
- Entering new markets
- Partnering with other businesses
The curriculum may also include hands-on training and projects to provide practical experience.