PCB (Printed Circuit Board) manufacturing is the process of producing circuit boards that are used in electronic devices. The PCB manufacturing process requires specialized equipment and expertise to ensure that the final product is of high quality and meets the requirements of the electronic device for which it is designed.
Here is a possible course curriculum for PCB manufacturing:
- Introduction to PCB Manufacturing
- PCB Designing/CAD/CAM
- PCB Fabrication
- Wet Process Control (WET)
- Through-Hole Technology (THT)
- Quality Control
- Production Management
- Environmental and Safety Regulations
- Live PCB Manufacturing Project
- Industrial Visit
The curriculum may also include hands-on projects and assignments to provide practical experience in PCB Manufacturing.